WaterSplash Plumbed In Water Coolers
Keep your staff, students and customers hydrated, healthy and happy with a water cooler or water fountain from WaterSplash. Wide range of models and costs. Three months Free rental.
WaterSplash are a leading UK specialist in plumbed in water coolers, also known as point of use water coolers, which offer a continuous supply of mains fed chilled or hot filtered drinking water on demand. We specialise in Bottle-less Water Dispensers that eliminate the hassle and stress of bottled water whilst saving you time and money. We have a comprehensive range of water cooler products that are suitable for many needs in addition to water cooler servicing, sanitisation and support services:
- Large and small offices
- Leisure centres
- Home use
Water Coolers To Rent Or Buy
All of our water coolers and dispensers are readily available, offering cost effective filtered mains connected water systems and solutions for you, your staff and your guests. We provide full installation with or without regular servicing and sanitisation. All of our products are available to rent or buy.
How can I pay?
Pay for your water cooler with VISA, MasterCard, Switch, or American Express
Coolers are available nationwide!
Easy water cooler installation
All of our products have no copper pipes and are easy to install!
We offer a full installation and maintenance service or we can provide you the equipment to complete these tasks yourself!
WaterSplash offer a very personal service, where we like to communicate fully with our customers and ascertain their full requirements. We quote accordingly on the products that will best suit our customer’s needs. Our customer service led approach has given WaterSplash numerous repeat customers and new clients from recommendations.
The days of copper piping to install your water cooler has long gone, we use the latest installation snap on connectors to ensure a professional and tidy installation. Plumbed in water coolers are very easy to install, as they use 9mm food grade flexible tubing (the thickness of a biro), from a mains water saddle clamp, to the back of the water cooler with in line filters. It’s very easy to hide the tubing behind cupboards and across false ceilings. Our tubing can be installed with up to a 30 meter run from your water supply to your water cooler.
We are a national supply company, covering the whole of the UK, with regional engineers to install and service. Our sales and administration office is based in Hampshire.
Why Plumbed in Water Coolers?
- Bottled water is bad for the environment, suppliers are unreliable and bottled water actually works out as more expensive compared to plumbed in water.
- Eliminate bottled water, save money and reduce your carbon footprint. Choose from our wide range of coolers, each capable of offering chilled and hot filtered water at a fraction of the cost of a bottled cooler.
- Plumbed in water always provides fresh, filtered water that has not been left stagnant, unlike bottled water dispenser equivalents.
- Replaceable water bottles are heavy, require manual handling and take up expensive storage space that could be put to better use.
- Most of our plumbed in water dispensers have an automatic cut off if any leaks are detected.
- Plumbed in coolers are not top heavy unlike bottled water versions. This makes a plumbed in water dispenser more stable if knocked by mistake.
- Whatever the environment we have a water cooler range that will suit your requirements, from Water Fountains, Water Dispensers, Small, Mini and Countertop Water Coolers.
We offer our range of coolers throughout the UK with solutions to meet all types of needs whether your a business, office, school, gyms or have the needs for a product suited to the home. We have a huge range to meet all budgets, styles and requirements. With over thirty years experience in the water cooler industry, we are sure that we can supply and support your needs no matter how big or small your order is. Please call us today on 0800 587 8068 or email WaterSplash at firstname.lastname@example.org for advice on what will best suit your cooler requirements.